This is winter at its best!
World-class facilities, superb conditions and a spectacular rollercoaster terrain make Coronet Peak New Zealand’s most exciting destination for snow lovers of any ability.
An easy 20 minutes from Queenstown, Coronet Peak is perfect for serious action or sharing great times. Stunning high points and rolling trails offer seasoned skiers and riders something to really get your teeth into – including NZ’s longest opening hours and thrilling weekend night skiing. For those just getting to know the snow the dedicated learner and novice areas make finding your snow feet easy.
• World-class base, lift and snowmaking facilities.
• The most diverse terrain of any mountain in the area, open, rolling, exciting, varied and challenging for every level of skier and snowboarder.
• The most extensive snowmaking system in the Southern Hemisphere ensures consistently great snow conditions.
• The closest ski area to Queenstown, just 20 minutes easy drive on a fully sealed access road.
• The longest hours of any New Zealand ski area. First Tracks each day from 8am – 9am (early July until late September) and Night Skiing on Friday and Saturday nights from 4pm – 9pm (mid-July until September).
• High-speed quad chairlift & four surface conveyor lifts to beginners terrain
• High-speed quad & six-seater chairlifts to general terrain
• Quick and easy on mountain rental system
• All day supervised kids’ programmes for 3 months upwards
• FREE day lift passes for children aged six years and under.